About the Role
Finance and BBBEE Support Officer - 12 Month Contract
· Booking Jobs in SAP including planning as per service team request initiation.
· Managing billing milestones and revenue milestones when due.
· Revenue Recognition per policy and verification of support documents.
· Invoicing of Jobs, verification of support documents.
· Lari milestones setup and trigger, supporting the service team when required in follow-up with customer.
· Billing back internal jobs and ensuring that cost hit parent country and that it happens simultaneously in same month.
· Co-ordination for delivery of invoices to the customer internal/external.
· Supporting the AR team in collections when requested.
· Managing WIP/ECA and adjusting the balance as required
· Raising purchase requestion for external PO's and GR the PO’s when delivery happens.
· Tracking vendor payments and providing support when required (Ariba related)
· Audit of time drops done by services engineers.
· Supporting engineers to get SAP Access, modification and other SAP related issues/help required.
· Reviewing HW Reports like Sox, unbilled, PS reports etc. and ensure the errors are below the assigned targets.
· Reviewing country wise Revenue, Cost & CM and take timely action for correction, data extraction to perform analysis.
· ICH follow ups for intercompany invoices
· AP/AR support, working with the GFC’s and support team.
· BBBEE Finance Support.
All CVs should be emailed to email@example.com
A reputable client in the manufacturing industry is looking for a Finance and BBBEE Support Officer in Johannesburg.
About the Company
Ziyana Business Consulting and Training is a fully integrated solutions provider dedicated to consistently providing high customer satisfaction by rendering excellent service, and furnishing an enjoyable atmosphere at an acceptable price/ value relationship.
We also maintain a friendly, fair, and creative work environment, which respects diversity, ideas, and hard work. We are 100% black owned and majority black female owned. We are an accredited training provider with Services SETA being our primary SETA. We are affiliated with the SABPP as well as APSO.
Ziyana Business Consulting and Training is a people management solutions provider. Our business is people centered and solutions driven. As a solutions provider, Ziyana Business Consulting and Training goes beyond the call of duty to gain understanding of our client’s strategies, the markets in which they operate in and the skills they need to achieve their business objectives.
We assist organizations develop their employment value proposition (EVP). For SMMEs and organizations that lack HR capacity, we provide a holistic people management solution. For larger organizations, we assist the HR department with specific interventions whilst transferring skills, knowledge and experience, supported where necessary by formal training programmes.