HUMAN RESOURCE DIRECTOR
Our Client in the Food and Bev/ Restaurant Industry is looking for a Human Resource Director who will plan, lead, direct, develop, and coordinate the policies, activities, and staff of the Human Resource (HR) department, ensuring legal compliance and implementation of the organizations mission and talent strategy.
Closing Date: 31 July 2021
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following key performance areas:
• Developing and implementing human resources policies.
• Supporting strategic objectives.
• Hiring staff and negotiating employment agreements.
• Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations.
• Managing staff wellness and performance reviews.
• Motivating and supporting current staff.
• Maintaining staff records.
• Handling employee benefits.
• Identifying staffing needs and creating job descriptions.
• Designing and directing training programs.
• Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
• Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
• Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy
To be considered for these positions, candidates must have:
Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required; Masters degree preferred.
At least 7 years of human resource management experience required.
SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP highly preferred
Additional requirements include:
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and employees.
Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.